How to Apply
How to Apply
All applicants residing in India (Indian citizens and Foreign Nationals) have the facility to submit their application to the nearest Morocco Visa Application Center (MVAC) as per their convenience by walking-in and submitting their Visa applications along with passport, requisite documents and relevant fees either through cash, NEFT or demand draft.
All information pertaining to Morocco Visa Application is available on this website. We encourage all visa applicants to apply for their visa in the procedure explained below for speedy progress of their applications. Kindly read all details specified thoroughly for successful submission of your application.
Step 1 : Fill up the application online, download and print
Go to - Fill Application Form
Kindly fill the BLS Online Visa Application Form or download PDF Application Form. Provide complete and correct information for processing your application on time and to avoid delay or rejection of your application. All the mandatory fields need to be completely filled with correct information.
Download and print your complete visa application form. The Embassy requires the application form duly signed in original.
Handwritten application forms are also accepted by the Embassy.
Step 2 : Prepare your Application File
Follow the Document Checklist whilst arranging all your documents in a proper sequence as specified. Do not forget to sign your document(s) wherever necessary.
Refer to the photo specification guideline and affix the correct photograph on the completed application form.
Step 3 : Submit Your Application
You can submit your application as walk-in at BLS Morocco Visa Application Center nearest to your location.
Please Note :
Applicants are not required to take prior appointments for submission of application. Applications are accepted anytime during the designated working hours of the BLS Morocco Visa Application Center.
Step 4 : Application Processing, Payment of Visa Fee & Service Charges
Once you have checked in with our reception desk, please collect your token number. Then you will be directed to a counter where our Customer Service Officer will verify the presence and compliance of all of your required documentation. In case of insufficient information and documentation, the Customer Service Officer will communicate the same. Under these circumstances you will be requested to complete the same and then visit application center again to re-submit your application. If your application is in order, proceed to make payment towards the applicable Visa Fee & Service Charges and collect the receipt with Acknowledgement note. The receipt with acknowledgement note is required to be stored carefully by applicant as it is required to be presented at the time of passport collection
In case of pending additional documents, applicants have to submit their documents ideally within 14 days from the date of communication of such deficiency.
In case you submit your application through a representative such as family member / relative / friend or a travel agency, then the concerned representative should carry a valid photographic identification proof in original and an authorization letter signed by applicant.
Step 5 : Track Your Visa Application
Please note that the Embassy of Kingdom of Morocco accepts applications from Mondays to Fridays and passports are returned by the Embassy of Kingdom of Morocco from Mondays to Fridays.
Kindly note that the normal time frame to assess an application is 5 Business days from the time the Embassy of Morocco receives the application for assessment. However, some applications may take longer. In such situations, BLS or the Embassy will not be responsible for any delays under any circumstances. You can track the status of your application through our website link "Track your visa application".
Before applying, please ensure you are very clear on your 'purpose of visit' – do remember we are here to assist and help you through the entire visa application process but are not permitted to advise or guide you on choosing a visa category. Since our work is primarily administrative in nature, we have no say on whether you will be granted a visa, as this is entirely the prerogative of The Morocco Embassy.
- Visit http://visa.mofa.gov.vn or click on "Visa Application Form".
- - Use Acrobat Reader or compatible software to open the electronic application form (PDF format).
- - Fill all required information in the application form. Sections with asterisk sign are compulsory.
- - Check carefully information you have filled, print and sign the form (01 copy).
- Paste your recent photograph on the application form, if submitting via Travel Agent. For walk-in applicants photograph service is available at the Application Centre.
- Please submit the application form, along with your passport at any BLS Visa Application Centres for Republic of Morocco.
- BLS centre will send the application & passport to Embassy in New Delhi.
- Embassy will return the passport to BLS centre.
- Applicant can either collect the passport from BLS centre in person or opt for Courier service.
Visa Photo Specification Content for The Embassy of Kingdom of Morocco
- Photograph for Visa cannot be the same photograph that is already in your passport
- Recent Passport photo taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- Photograph to be affixed on the application should be square shaped or 2 inches by 2 inches size (80% coverage of face)
- Photographs not to be stapled and must not be adhesive taped.
- Must be in color.
- Must be against white background
- Must show full face, front view.
- Photograph has to be an original and printed on GLOSSY PHOTO PAPER ONLY.
- Uniforms should not be worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.
- Glare on eyeglasses should be avoided with a slight upward or downward tilt of the head.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline. Head coverings are not permitted except for religious reasons.